ANIMAL FARM TROUGH OLD MAJOR


Animal Farm is a novel writed by Orwell George, one of the characters more impact on the novel is Old major a pig that was well known to all animals in the animal farm, this one attracts attention because everyone knew this wise pig who was right in most decisions that were made inside.

Therefore, through this blog entry I want to make known how old major thought about what would happen after he died.
Resultado de imagen para animal farm

Thought of Old major "I think that at the end of my life this farm will be better than it is now, since if I leave pigs in charge since they are the ones that process the information and learning more, everything will be fine and the rebellion will be as expected, although I think I must warn you that if you abuse much of your power everything could become the same as now and the pigs become a type of human, but no, sometimes the dreams fail and it would be good to decipher on your own.
Resultado de imagen para animal farm


 I hope that my dear Napoleon thinks well about treating animals and controls everyone in a way that is equivalent to everyone and that this rebellion is in mode for all animals in the animal farm and if it is possible that at some time it will spread with those in other farms. In part it is not only my dream, I think that many of the animals in this place also want it, since we are tired of humans using us for all kinds of activities and exploiting us in such a way that we do not want to live anymore.”

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios